1000 Essington Road
Joliet, Illinois 60435
The following principles apply to the personally identifying information we ask for and that you choose to provide. “Personally identifying information” is information that individually identifies you, such as, for example, your name, phone number, physical address, email address, account number, etc.
- Email Marketing Power collects non-personally identifying information your wireless phone service makes available whenever you participate in one of our services. This log information may include your phone number, your mobile phone carrier, the date and time of your participation and your inbound message. We use this information to operate, develop and improve our services.
- We hope this section will allow you to make a more informed decision about sharing your personal information with us.
- If you have an account, we may share the information submitted under your account among all of our services in order to provide you with a seamless experience and to improve the quality of our services.
- We may store and process personal information collected on our site in the United States or any other country in which Email Marketing Power or its agents maintain facilities. By using our services, you consent to the transfer of your information among these facilities, including those located outside your country.
- If you opt out by faxing a request to the above fax number, Email Marketing Power will stop the release of your personal information to a third party. Traffic data and personal data may be used by Email Marketing Power for editorial and feedback purposes, for any marketing and any promotional purposes, for statistical analysis of users' behavior, for product development, for content improvement, and to inform advertisers of how many visitors have viewed their advertisements. We may share this information with other parties at our discretion. In addition, traffic and personal data may be used to customize and tailor your experience on your phone, by displaying content that we think you may be interested in.
- Unless you opt out, we will, without further notice to you, release your traffic data and personal data: to protect the rights, property or safety of Email Marketing Power, the site, our users or others; to market or promote in any way, at the discretion of Email Marketing Power, in any form; to enforce our terms and conditions of usage; to provide the services you directly request from us through Email Marketing Power sites; to comply with law, a court order or other legal process; in the course of responding to any claim by a third party that you are using services provided through the Email Marketing Power sites in connection with an infringing, illegal or improper activity or that data you placed on a Email Marketing Power site infringes rights of the third party; in response to request for identification in connection with a claim of copyright or trademark infringement by you; and to affiliate or service provider engaged to maintain or host Email Marketing Power sites.
- We may provide you with chat features, instant messaging, message boards, and/or news groups. Please remember that any information that you may disclose in the public areas will become public information and any information that is disclosed in a private forum will become accessible to all other members of that forum. We do not intend to monitor, moderate, screen or otherwise be responsible for the contents of postings. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information in public or private forums.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
Updating Your Information
- We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personally identifying information for many of our services.
- All communications to Email Marketing Power, on any matter, must be in writing and sent to the fax number previously mentioned. Please include identifying information.
Changes to this Policy
Disclaimer of Liability
Neither Email Marketing Power nor any of its affiliates nor any of its employees or agents shall be held liable for any improper or incorrect use of the information described and/or contained herein. There is no absolute guarantee of security. Email Marketing Power, its agencies, employees and agents assume no responsibility for anyone's use of the information. In no event shall Email Marketing Power or any employees or agents of the same be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement or substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this system, even if advised of the possibility of such damage. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury, including but not limited to those caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of any information, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence or under any other cause of action.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Accuracy of Data
Although the data found using Email Marketing Power's access systems have been produced and processed from sources believed to be reliable, no warranty, express or implied, is made regarding accuracy, adequacy, completeness, legality, reliability or usefulness of any information. Email Marketing Power provides this information on an “as is” basis. All warranties of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, freedom from contamination by computer viruses and non-infringement of proprietary rights are disclaimed. Changes may be periodically made to the information herein; these changes may or may not be incorporated in any new version of the publication. If you have obtained information from any of the Email Marketing Power web pages from a source other than the Email Marketing Power pages, be aware that electronic data can be altered subsequent to original distribution. Data can also quickly become out of date. It is recommended that careful attention be paid to the contents of any data associated with a file, and that the originator of the data or information be contacted with any questions regarding appropriate use. If you find any errors or omissions, we encourage you to report them to Email Marketing Power at your earliest convenience.
Disclaimer of External Links
Email Marketing Power is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages referenced. The user specifically acknowledges that Email Marketing Power is not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users, links or third parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with the user. Links from Email Marketing Power's web pages on the World Wide Web to other sites do not constitute an endorsement. These links are provided as an information service only. It is the responsibility of the web surfer to evaluate the content and usefulness of information obtained from other sites. Email Marketing Power's website contains links to other related World Wide Web Internet sites and resources. Since Email Marketing Power is not responsible for the availability of these outside resources or their contents, you should direct any concerns regarding any external link to its site administrator or webmaster.
Disclaimer of Duty to Continue Provision of Data
Due to the dynamic nature of the Internet, resources that are free and publicly available one day may require a fee or restricted access the next, and the location of items may change as menus, homepages and files are reorganized. The user expressly agrees that use of Email Marketing Power's website is at the user's sole risk. Email Marketing Power does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error free. The documents and related graphics published on this server could contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information herein. Email Marketing Power and / or its affiliates, employees or agents may make improvements and / or changes in the information and / or programs described herein at any time.
Jurisdiction and Choice of Law
All claims or issues regarding this website, shall be governed according to the laws of the State of Illinois without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Any legal action concerning these Terms or this website must be brought within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these terms shall be filed only in courts located in Kane County, Illinois, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. By use of this system and any data contained therein, the user agrees that the user shall conform to all applicable laws and regulations and user shall not violate the rights of any third parties. Use of this site constitutes user's assent to the terms herein set forth. If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Email Marketing Power Understands the need to protect children's privacy online (we define “children” as minors younger than 13). We do not knowingly collect or use any personal information from children. We do not knowingly allow children to register with us, order our products or services, communicate with us or use any of our online services. Information that is inadvertently collected from children will be deleted as soon as it is recognized as such.
Once again, to exercise your opt-out privileges, modify your user information, if you have any questions, or if you want any additional information, please contact us by fax at 630-897-6895, the number previously mentioned. Please include your appropriate identifying information.